Friday, October 28, 2011

Magical Moments: Enjoying the Crystal Palace with Family for the First Time

Magical Moments: 
Enjoying the Crystal Palace with Family
For the First time:)


For my high school graduation I asked my parents for a trip to Walt Disney World. It turned out to be one of our last vacations together as a family. While I didn't appreciate that fact for many years, I do now. 

One of the most magical moments of the trip was completely unplanned.One morning we woke up and decided we wanted to attend a character breakfast since that was something we had never done before. My mom got on the phone with Disney reservations and we were able to get into the Crystal Palace. We were all really excited and had no idea what to expect. Our reservation was at 10:30 am. The restaurant was nearly empty when we arrived. Since we were one of the few families there, the characters spent a lot of time with us. We had so much fun. I remember laughing until my stomach hurt.
 


I think some of the best Disney memories happen when you are not planning them and magical moments can occur at any time. It is the random moments, or the lucky, unplanned reservation that can leave such a mark on your heart.
This Magical Moment is shared by
a wonderful Disney Blogger:
Melissa Knight Coulter
www.disneyonwheelsblog.com
http://www.facebook.com/DisneyonWheelsBlog

If you have a Magical Moment you would like to share for other Disney fans to enjoy, 
please send them to:
magical_moments24@hotmail.com
...and you could see your Disney Magical Moment up here in the next few weekends to come:)
Have a Magical Day!

1 comment:

  1. That's great! I had my first character meal ever with my daughter last year and it was totally unplanned! I'll never forgot that morning when she saw all the characters visit our table. I'm glad you had a great memory at the Crystal Palace!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...