Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Disney Movie Reward Exclusive: The Lion King 3-Pin Set

A Disney Movie Reward Exclusive:
The Lion King 3-Pin Set
I just love The Lion King so I was very excited to see that I
could get a 3-Pin Set for purchasing The Lion King in Diamond Edition
This is what you need to do:
1. Purchase The Lion King in Diamond Edition
2.Log in or Join Disney Movie Rewards (IT'S FREE)
3.Enter the "Magical Code" (find inside) 
4. Order The Lion King 3 -Pin Set $15.99 and Free Shipping

At Bottom they have the rules:
Disney Movie Rewards Membership Required. Blu-ray or DVD purchase required. Offer expires 1/31/12. Limited quantities. While supplies last. Offer available to the residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.), Puerto Rico and Canada. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law. Visit DisneyMovieRewards.com/LionKingPins for complete details.

 Remember that It's FREE to Join and so if you are a big fan of Disney
then you should be part of this wonderful Site. With points, you can get
all kinds of FREE prizes and it doesn't cost a thing! Not even shipping! 
I have gotten already Six different Disney items from this site for
me and my stepson. This is the first offer that I did purchase, but shipping
was still FREE!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...