Monday, October 24, 2011

A D23 Limited Edition I just picked up:)

Limited Edition D23 
Exclusive 25th Anniversary ''25 Years of Magic'' Disney Lithograph
by Jim Salvati
I enjoy being part of the D23 club, I enjoy the Magazines that come to my door every three months. There are four per year. The Gold membership is  $74.99. I asked for it as a Christmas gift which was given to me by my husband. Another great perk is that you can purchase items on the D23 page in the Disney Store. I have already bought a few D23 pins but then I saw this beautiful Lithograph and had to have it in my Disney collection. 
This beautiful exclusive lithograph is now sitting near my window. It's the 25th Anniversary "25 Years of Magic" by Jim Salvati. I saw it and when Disney sent me a coupon for $20.00 off a $100.00 I made sure that it made it into my cart. This Lithograph cost $35.00 and it a limited edition of 1000. 
The Artist has Mickey and Minnie with Tinker bell, Jiminy Cricket, Ariel and Pinocchio all in bright full color. There are about 19 other characters sketched around them.  I just love looking at this piece every time I walk by it in my living room. I am so happy that I picked it up at the D23 boutique.

To learn more about D23 membership, please visit D23 boutique at
http://www.disneystore.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...