Monday, October 10, 2011

100th Post - Celebrating with Mickey Cookies!

MY 100th DisneyBlueFairy Shares Post!

Yep, and to celebrate I am going to show how to make simply Disney Mickey Cookies...
Fun for the whole family and kids will LOVE them!
  1. Get your favorite Cookie Dough ...I used Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
  2. Use a Disney Mickey Cutter to make Mickey head shapes and put them on a pan
  3. Bake ( I like mine soft as can be so I bake for two minutes less then the box)
  4. When you take them out, let stand
  5. Pick your favorite Chololate chips (bag) and melt them in the microwave 
  6. When the cookies are hard, dip ears in the chocolate
  7. Put them in Fridge to let harden on the cookie 
  8. After a few minutes, check on them, if the chocolate is hardened then TIME TO EAT!
Now, I used Milk Chocolate on this Mickey Cookies that I made for my Stepson's Soccer Jamboree 
But next time I want want to use dark Chocolate so the ears will be more on the darker side.
Here are the YUMMY Cookies! O... and of course these cookies taste great with MILK:)

They were so Good! I cant wait to make them again:)
Maybe I'll be making different Disney Cookies on my 200th Post!! hehe

1 comment:

  1. I used my Mickey cookie cutter and made sugar cookies. I also used chocolate on the ears, but brought it down to make it look like Mickey was wearing "Mickey ears"! They were really cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...