Friday, July 1, 2011

Missing some of the Old days at Disney

I have to say that there are things at Disney I miss. One of those would be the Adventurers Club  in Pleasure Island. I loved going into that club and feeling excited about the shows. The people who worked at the club where funny, lively, friendly and exciting! They all had fun names to be called by which made me laugh! I miss Hathaway Brown,
Madame Zarkov, Pamelia Perkins, The Maid (who always had a different name when I went there!),  Fletcher Hodges, Otis T. Wren and so many more! They had different rooms that had shows put on by one of the characters or many of them. I loved going into the The Library where they would have their largest show...and they would sing this starting song...  

"Marching along we're adventurers
Singing the song of adventurers
Up or down
North, south, east, or west,
An Adventurer's life is best. KUNGALOOSH!!"

I miss you Adventurers Club! I always had fun there!
Here is me at the Adventurers Club in 2006! Sadly it closed Sept. 27 2008 for good:(
I end with the club Motto: "Some days you eat the bear, some days the bear eats you, but always dress for the hunt!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...