Sunday, July 10, 2011

A Funny Disney Character Meeting

 So, I was going through my pictures and came across this pic up above. I started to laugh because my stepson made friends with Mulan during his character greeting. I was in the shop near by and didn't know this he saw Mulan and talked with her. I was picking out some items and then came back outside and found a place to sit down. All of a sudden I saw Mulan. She started walking by me then stopped.
She looked at me and said, "Hi Sara, I have heard so much about you!"
I was stunned, I looked around to see if it was me who she was talking to for I didn't know how she knew my name.
"Ahh...Hi, Mulan. How do you know me?" I asked, very confused. 
"From my special friend," She said as she reached out to shake my hand. Then my stepson hopped out from behind her. He was smiling from ear to ear.
"Mulan and I are friends now. I told her all about you!" he said with a proud look on his face!
I was a little red with embarrassment, for I wonder what he had shared with Mulan but I was happy too! She then turned and gave Sam a final hug. He was so happy!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter had a very special moment with Mulan, too. She's great with the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...