Tuesday, July 5, 2011

MouseMag Rules!

I am so excited about this mag. I love writing about Disney and now I got an article in this awesome magazine. It's a mag written by Disney fans for Disney fans. I was so excited when I was asked about written in it. I never thought about writing in a mag before and got really excited! MouseMag third issue is now available to buy! You can go to MagCloud and get your copy today. It's $10.40 and you get a digital copy free! I already have checked it out and it's awesome! DisneyBrit has done a great job making this Disney mag!
This is the cover! My article Making Magical Moments can be found on page 13! I hope you get your copy and tell me what you think of this awesome Disney magazine! There is also Issue 1 and 2 still available!:)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...