Thursday, July 14, 2011

50'sPrime Time Cafe (a fav!)

The 50's Prime Time cafe in Disney's Hollywood Studios is such a fun restaurant to eat! It's like eating at the table in the 50's with your mom and dad! My friends (who I roomed with at Disney) and I wanted to try this place out one day so we went to eat there. We had to make a reservation in the morning, when we got to the restaurant at 1:00ish we were seated almost right away! We were seated by a lady who started to treat us like she as our mom! I have to say this gets pretty funny! There is NO putting elbows on the table and you have to eat all your vegetables too! One of my friends thought she could get away with putting her veggies under her chicken on her plate when the lady (mom) came back. She took our plates, said since we were good we could have dessert, so we ordered one HUGE sundae to share. I have to say I laughed when she came storming out saying, "Someone at the table didn't eat her veggies!"
The two of us that had eaten everything pointed at our friend! Then the lady (mom) said," Lucky you all ordered before I saw that!"
It was funny! I saw a few people who didn't eat their veggies had to wear a bib and get their picture taken being feed the veggies! Talk about funny! I would have to say that the food was great, like mom would make at the table. If you enjoy some good laughs then this restaurant will be right up your alley.
To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...