Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Jim Shore designs Six of the Princesses

Ariel
I have always loved Jim Shore designs and now that he has been working on Disney, I love his work even more. Recently, he came up with the princess collection. What made me so happy is that he has six of the princess, one being Jasmine. Jasmine is a popular princess (not as popular as Cinderella though) and it's harder to find her in collections. So I was very excited to see he added her into this princess collection. The Princesses that are in the collection are: Jasmine, Belle, Cinderella, Tiana, Aurora, and Ariel. On the DisneyStore site you can find them all at $38.50. Plus Jim Shore designed a stand which you can purchase to display the each princess. The stand is $29.50 and also can be found at the DisneyStore site.

If you are a huge Princess fan then these are a must have. They have so much detail and each one is holding something special to them. Ex. Cinderella is holding her glass slipper.  Each Princess is over 6 inches tall. I am hoping that soon I will be adding these to my Disney Collection at Home. I just loved these beautiful statues and had to share them with everyone. Have a Magical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...