Friday, February 10, 2012

Flashback Friday: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

I love Flashback Fridays that Deb from Focused on the Magic hosts. I get to go through my Disney photos and flash back to some wonderful moments at WDW. I found some pictures with my a few of my favorite princesses that I took shots with back in 2004.
My friends and I ate at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, located in Norway Pavilion at Epcot for my 24th Birthday. I remember when we tried to get reservations for the place was full, but the cast members heard it was my birthday and a two person table came available, they turned it into a three person table so we could eat there. I wore my flower head piece my friends bought me and took pictures with all the princesses. Five of them were at the Storybook Dining for breakfast: Snow White, Jasmine, Mulan, Belle and Sleeping Beauty. I had a blast! The breakfast was great as well! Here are a few of my pictures:)

Me with Belle

Me with Mulan

Me with Jasmine



Focused on the Magic

1 comment:

  1. What a magical flashback!! I have yet to eat at Akhershus but it looks like a perfect place for a princesses birthday party!!Very pretty pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...