Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Love is in the Air!

Deb at Focused on the Magic picked Love is in the Air for this weeks Wordless Wednesday. So, I thought back to when my husband and I got married almost two years ago. Our wedding theme was Mickey and Minnie in April 2010 and our honeymoon was spent at Walt Disney World. Here are my wonderful pictures that shows Love is in the Air!

 I just loved these wedding Mickey and Minnie head pieces

 Our wedding cake topper of Mickey and Minnie with my flowers

Us at WDW on our Honeymoon back in May 2010

Have a Magic Day!
Thanks for Stopping by!

See more wonderful posts for Wordless Wednesday at:



Focused on the Magic

6 comments:

  1. I love your pics, There is nothing more romantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful wedding pictures!!You make such a gorgeous couple!! Love is definitely in the air ♪♫ and all around you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh... That's AWESOME! So romantic. I'm happy for you that have a hubbie who appears to share your love of Disney! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty. Love your pics...they're perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful wedding photo. I love your cake topper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful photos! :D Thank you so much for sharing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...