Thursday, February 9, 2012

Disney Blog Hop: Pirates Edition

My stepson is a huge fan of Jack Sparrow. He has so many posters of Jack and the gang all over his room. I am also a huge Pirates of the Caribbean fan! I was going through some of my pictures on my WDW trip back in July 2007. I had went down with a friend to visit the parks.  In my collection of pictures, I have tons of Pirates of the Caribbean pics. My friend and I went on the Backlot Tour at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The ride is about 35 minutes long and back in 2007 the first three movies where a HUGE hit. Here are a few pictures of took on the tour. 

 Jack's Sparrow outfit in the movie

The balls made of out (crew bones) in the movie
I loved that part in the Pirates of the Caribbean

I also love how Disney turned the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction in Magic Kingdom into more of the movie. Now the ride has Jack Sparrow in it. I get all excited on the ride when we travel through and get to see him. He is one awesome pirate. My stepson loves this ride. He loves to feel like he is part of Jack's world. Here is one of the shots I took while on the ride. Now, they do ask you not to take pictures in the ride, but we had an empty boat so, I just had to get a picture in!:)

This is the first time when you see Jack in the attraction of
the Pirates of the Caribbean! He is trying to hide......
I found you Jack!

Head over to Babes in Disneyland to see posts on the Pirates Edition:)

Have a Magical Pirate-y Day!

1 comment:

  1. Swinging in from the Disney Blog Hop. I love that last photo. Never noticed before how beautiful those dresses are.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...