Saturday, February 25, 2012

Are you an "Honorary" Bug?

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a bug? Just the other day, I was outside, the sun was shining, snow on the ground, and wind blowing when I saw a bug walking on the snow. I could tell he or she was having trouble, it being winter and all. I said out loud, "Do you know it's still winter? You ain't going to live." All I keep thinking was that I was glad I wasn't a bug! It's must to so tough. 

At Walt Disney World, there is a show in the Tree of Life where you get to be an "honorary" bug! The show is called It's Tough to be a Bug, and you get to meet Flik and his friend. The fun part is that it's in 3D and you get to wear Bug Glasses! No, really...you look like a Bug! :)

The show is 8 minutes and the whole family will love it! Plus, the most important part is that you will understand how tough it is to be a bug. Just think of that poor bug who woke up when it was still winter. What a bummer! Life is not easy for them! 
Now to see what you will look like as "honorary" bug, here is a picture:


When you are at Disney's Animal Kingdom, don't forget to stop by The Tree of Life, 
and enjoy It's Tough to be a Bug!  
Also tell Flik "Hi" for me:) He made me an "Honorary" Bug ...and I'm proud of it!

1 comment:

  1. I love the show it is one of our favorites, Flik is so funny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...