Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blog Hop on Happiness:) Disney happiness!

Happiness
Happiness at Walt Disney World

There are many things at Disney that brings me happiness. Just thinking of Disney makes me smile. I love all things Disney and it doesn't take much to make me happy when around anything Disney!
Here are some of the Wonders of Disney that makes me happy:)

1. Getting on an airplane and seeing an image like this...knowing my
destination is going to be Orlando FL!

2. When riding the Disney Express and seeing the this up ahead! 
BIG SMILE!:)

3. When my stepson gets to meet some of his favorite characters around
each park! When he is happy, I am happy:)

4. I just jump for joy when I get to go on the Rock'n Roller Coaster!
The best part was when I got to take my stepson on for the 
first time! He loved it!

5. When I see Ariel from The Little Mermaid.
I would wait in an hour line, in 100 degree weather for her...
O, wait..I did that once!

6. When I enter Magic Kingdom and see the castle.
I get goose bumps just thinking about this moment!

7. When I get to hang out with the characters, even better...
when I get to hang out with them and my little sister!

8. My favorite, when I get moments like this at Disney, my own moment, when the
world just slips away and I feel at peace on Disney Property.

I know that this is just a handful of things that make me happy about Disney. There are tons, and tons, that just make my day, when I am at the parks or even at home. Just yesterday I ordered my stepson something he has been wanting on the Disney site. I was excited all day after buying it for him. It's those moments that just brings happiness. 
Have a happy and magical Disney day!





2 comments:

  1. I too love Disney and for the same reasons you do! Oh how I wish I could be there right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post! I LOVED all the photos! :D Awesome job! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...