My journey through Magic Kingdom
I love Magic Kingdom. I think I even love it more now that I have worked in
this amazing park. I noticed though on my last trip how I follow a pattern though
the park. Maybe I have developed this pattern from all my visits to the park.
Here is a map of Magic Kingdom...
This is how I start my adventure...
1. I head up Main Street of course over to Tomorrowland,
and there I get a fast pass to Space Mountain
2. I will go on Stitch's Great Escape and Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
By the time they are normally done, we are ready to go on Space Mountain
3. Then we get a snack, mainly ice cream at Auntie Gravity's Galactic Goodies
4. Then we walk over to the other side of the park Frontierland
5. We get a fast pass at Splash Mountain
6. Then we go Thunder Mountain while waiting
and after we get off..we then head to Splash Mountain
7. After these two rides we have lunch at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Cafe
and lunch for each of us is under 15.00 dollars which is wonderful!
8. We are close to Pirates of the Caribbean so we head there
9. Then we walk over to the parade, so we do Swiss family Treehouse
10. Watch the parade on Main Street
11. Take the Disney Railroad around
12. Head over to Mickey's PhilharMagic which is a favorite!
13. Then go on Snow White's Scary Adventure
14. This is when it starts to get alittle dark so
we go on Haunted Mansion!
15. We start to get hungry so we head over to Main Street again
and normally eat at Casey's Corner
16. Wait for Wishes
17. After Wishes we walk through the Emporium as fast as we can!
The Emporium is a long store that covers one side of Main Street!
We watch fireworks here the store so when it's time to go, we walk through the
store and not get caught up in the crowd!
It's the fastest way to travel!!
So, this is what I see on most of my visits,
Sometimes I do find the time for another ride, but if you are
only going one day, we have to pick!
And fast passes are great to help you get around to the
rides you enjoy faster!
When I had worked at Magic Kingdom, I would get off work and head
to Space Mountain and then one other ride, so maybe because I have
been on all the rides, I make sure I hit up my favorites first!
See...I did change it up once...and flew on Dumbo! :)