Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blogging with integrity...


Blogging with integrity is important to me....
I loved working for Disney and have such high respect for the mouse and Walt that I can never see myself ever giving false information. I was an outstanding cast member and plan on staying truthful and honest to all who come to visit my Disney blog. I enjoy meeting  Disney fans and respect my Disney audience. I love everything about Disney and Walt Disney World holds a very special place in my heart. I have meet so many amazing people working at Disney, and now I have made great Disney Friends through blogging. 
If you are very passionate, have great appreciation for Disney then go to http://www.3dlandmoms.com/ and take The Three Disneyland Moms' Pledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...