Friday, January 6, 2012

FlashBack Friday

I was looking through some of my photos back when
I went to Disney World with my family in Feb 1993. 
I was 12 years old and during that time, enjoyed 
watching Disney Afternoon cartoons on TV.
When we talked through Epcot, I noticed this walk around
of the Rescue Rangers which was one of my favorite shows!!
LOVE Chip and Dale:)
I have to say that this picture really brings back memories:)

WHAT! you never heard of this show? well, then here is a clip from UTube:
This is episode 62,  22minutes,
and seeing this will show you why I loved the show as a kid:)

Thanks Deb from Focused on the Magic for hosting!


Focused on the Magic

1 comment:

  1. Love the Rescue Rangers!! My son was hooked on the TV show! Loved their stage show in Toontown!
    Thanks for bringing back some very happy memories and for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...