Friday, January 13, 2012

Flashback Friday Hop

Once again Deb at Focused on the Magic is having a Flashback Friday Hop ... so I started to look through some of my old photo's and came across this one! 

I wish you could see him better, I am standing in the way. My mom took the picture, so she was focused on me more then the character at the time. I was twelve. I loved watching Robin Hood (1973) growing up..I think I watched it so much that I knew the songs! And the autograph I am getting is Prince John. I loved him and the snake, Sir Hiss! I remember he gave me and hug after and I went back to see my parents, a very happy 12 year old! This trip was 1993!:) The only trip I took to WDW in the 90's.





Focused on the Magic

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great flashback you have! Robin Hood was huge in my house too! We saw him once in WDW and it was at the train station! I wonder if was 1993? I'll have to look it up!
    Thanks for linking up to Flashback Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...