Friday, January 27, 2012

Flashback Friday - Smiles and Big Surprises!

I love when it's flashback Friday, for I go back through my photos and find some photos that really bring back memories. This time when I went back through my photos, I laughed at a few and also felt some warm feelings with others. So I decided to pick to of my favorites back in 2009 when I went to Chef Mickey with my family.  We were seven in the group and it was a trip that my sister and her boyfriend came with us. I don't see my sister very much anymore and it was the last time we went on vacation together. This is the only picture we took together when we were at Disney together for most of the time she didn't go parks with us. I love this picture for it has us together. 
My sister, Minnie and me :)
I also found a funny picture in the album that makes me laugh every time. If you are going to be willing to pay a bill, you might want to know what it is before you say you are willing to pay a character breakfast meal ... just ask my dad.... who was willing to pay the bill and then almost fainted when he saw it..lol

I think this face explains it all. Yep..it's not cheap to eat a Disney Character Breakfast when the group is seven and you also get the picture package! Thanks dad for getting that bill!
Happy Friday everyone ... Have a Magical day!




Focused on the Magic

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet picture of you and your sister. I LOVE the one of your dad! My dad may have had the same face when he got the bill at Chef Mickey's too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great memory that is with your sister! I love your Dad's expression!! My husband gets that stunned look a lot when we're in Disney, especially character meals! We haven't done it with the picture package, I can only imagine!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...