Sunday, June 26, 2011

And new Disney collections begin....

I enjoy all my trips to Disney. I enjoy them so much that I find myself starting new collections every time I return home. I remember back in 2003 when I picked up my first Disney pin. I was excited, it was the Slinky Dog in Toy Story. Now I have over 250 Disney Pins and I find myself picking up a bunch more every time I go down on a trip to Disney. Now I have gone a few times and started picking up the celebration pins and other pins that Disney hands out for free at the Resorts, Parks and everywhere on Disney Property! Here is a pic of some of the celebration pins and other pins we got down at Disney.
I have some others of these celebration pins, it seems that every time we go down there is something to celebrate! I have my birthday celebration pins too that are not pictured back in 2004 which I got two to wear on each side of me. I have noticed that we seem to get about two of each home. I hope to collect more of these other the next few years, like family reunion and anniversary! It's fun to try to collect them all! I am sure every Disney fan has their collection, let it be pins of some sort, pics of their favorite character, autographs of characters through the years,  Disney mugs, and so on...the list of collections are endless and it seems that every time I go down a new collection is made when I get back home! Wonder what it will be when I go down to Disney again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...