Friday, June 24, 2011

How BIG can Disney go?

Disney is huge! I mean think about it...when you go on the Disney.go.com site, you can get lost! There is Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Hong Kong Disneyland, the Disney Cruises, Adventures by Disney and so on! The list keeps getting bigger!When checking out Disney site, I am thinking, "I want to go back to Disney World, but I haven't been to Disneyland in a long time, but a Disney Cruise sounds fun, but it would be nice to see Disney Paris once before I die!"
I have to say that I am so excited about how big Disney is getting...there is just more to love in my book! Even when at Disney World, everything around is BIG! My heart feels ten times as large when I am at Disney World. My emotions feel ten times stronger! I mean just put me near the 3 o'clock parade and I am a mess! I just get so overwhelmed! I remember a few years back trying to make a call out to my sister and the phone was to large!
Here is the Mickey phone I tried to use back in 2006! My parents are standing in front of it to show how large it is. (I have to say I am kidding right now! It's a statue...though I would love to have this at my house!)
I wonder how BIG Disney will be in the next fifty years! I mean, this all started with a Mouse and it's amazing on how far it got already! Go, Mickey, Go...make Disney Grow! I am sure tons of Disney fans out there are just waiting to see what next you have in store for us!:)

6 comments:

  1. Yes can't wait 2 see what's next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exited about the Fantasyland expansion and how big the Magic Kingdom is going to be. I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WhooHoo I'm excited to see the new expansion!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can only imagine. You even have Euro Disney and etc but I bet we will have Disney world wide! All Countries and Continents too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW I'd love to have the phone lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your title banner, it's so cute! I am a new follower and I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...