Friday, May 13, 2011

Meeting that Special Character

It's Back!

My favorite Character is Ariel. I have loved her since I was ten and my mom bought me her movie! When I was twelve I got to go to Disney World and meet her, but landed up sick down there. I never got to see her:(

Forward eleven years later to when I got to work down there! This was my chance to see Ariel and tel her how much she meant to me. I wanted in 90 degrees weather for what felt like forever! But when you want to meet someone you loved bad enough you would be anything! I remember when it was my turn to see her! I was smiling from ear to ear. I was so excited! I wanted to finally tell her how I loved her movie and all but I couldn't find any words. It was like being in front of someone famous...but this is a character from a movie! I got to sit next to her. She said, "Hi! how are you?" I froze..."I, Mmm...I am good! You are my favorite," I told her before I left! WOW! I got to finally meet her! What a joy! I framed our pic together in a Ariel frame and I get all excited thinking of when I get to meet her again!
It's great meeting your favorite character and I am sure we are all the same. Nervous, excited, happy, tough-tied and all the other emotions running through us! But it's something we never forget and always can't wait to do again!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for following DisneyBird! I'm your newest follower! I'm looking forward to more of your magical moments. It's fun to hear cast member stories! I'd love to have worked there before kids... maybe when I retire I can give it a try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always lost for words when I meet my favorite characters. You are right, you become a kid again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bird...I plan to go back to Disney when I retire, maybe we will work together!
    Disney on Wheels...It's great feeling like a kid again when meeting that special Charactor!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had made it two days ago and sadly it's gone:( But will re-post something close to it in a few more days! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...