Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Magical Moment

At Disney there are many Magical Moments that happen throughout the day. Guests enjoy the parks all day and leave with smiles on their faces. Being at Magic Kingdom I got to help spread the MAGIC all over. I loved it. One day when I was working a small girl gave me a Magical Moment. I left that day with a huge smile on my face and love in my heart.
An older lady asked me to help a small girl find her parents that she had lost. This young girl was around 7 or 8. She was smiling holding the lady's hand. I told her we should bring her back to where she became lost. Come to find out that was on the other side of the park. By the time we got over to where she became lost, her parents were long gone. So I took her back to the section I was working which was Liberty Square. The young girl was still holding my hand, smiling and loving life. She was scared at all. I was told that her parents were looking all over the park for her and that I needed to head to Main Street. Off we went, hand in hand...
The young girl started swinging her hand and looked at me with Big Wide Eyes saying "I am having the best day ever! This is a Magical Place!" I smiled and said "I am glad you are, I am sure your parents are worried!"
She just smiled back. Talked about her favorite rides, what she wanted to do next.
When I got her to Main Street, she was greeted with a smile. The girl had been lost from her parents for two hours. But with smiles on their faces, they all went on their way. Happy to have seen a Magical Moment and got to be a part of it! :)

1 comment:

  1. I bet you could write a book of WDW magical moments. I'm thinking of doing things in reverse- now that I'm old, I think I'll try to get a job with Disney!!
    Can't wait for your next post :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...