Saturday, May 14, 2011

...And it all Started with a Mouse!

...it all started with a mouse? Yep..Mickey Mouse! the most famous mouse in the world. Everyone knows his name and everyone wants to meet him. It's like meeting the president! We respect him, we are proud to know him and we all love him! As someone special lives on through him...
I remember when I first went to Magic Kingdom. I am sure everyone feels the same, you get all joyful, excited, overwhelmed by all the action around you! You look up at the train station at the start of the day and Mickey greets you! You get jumpy, like you want to jump out of your skin and just race to him! Say HI and tell him how much he means to you! Thinking saying it to him will magical get to Walt himself. It's as Mickey and Walt are one, and Mickey still can go visit him and send him our messages.
Someone once asked me "How I loved working for the Mouse?" I said, "I love working for such a great boss!" But it was Walt that had popped in my mind. Sometimes i wish I could have thanked him myself for making Disney! But instead I thank Mickey when I see him hoping that Walt is listening somewhere or Mickey will relay the message.
..so it all started with a mouse...and the mouse is still and always will be around. He will live on forever making people smile, being joy to all ages. Walt then has ever gone, for he is Mickey. Lives on through Mickey. Wonder what I'll say next time I meet Mickey...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...