Monday, December 19, 2011

My 10 Most favorite Disney items #1

DisneyBook
Out of all my Disney items that I have collected so far, I would have to say that my Disney Book that I had got for Christmas from my parents is still my most favorite. Back in 2005 I wanted the The Art of Walt Disney From Mickey Mouse to the Magic Kingdom Revised and Expanded Edition which was $60.00. I am sure that they have revised and expanded this book even more now. Great book to own if you are a huge Disney fan, tells you everything about Disney! Everything up to when you buy the book, for there is always more added every year to Disney. The book as published in 2004, which is the one I still have. The pictures are wonderful in this book and I have enjoyed reading it over the years. There are 496 pages of reading with beautiful pictures of the movies, the parks and more! 
 The pages in the Book are large with
pictures of the movies, and parks.

So these are my favorite Disney Items that I own.
I wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays:)



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...