Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Test Track closing soon for Refurb

TEST TRACK
So, I have been hearing that my favorite attraction at Epcot, Walt Disney World is closing fro awhile to get a Make Over of some sort... It is said that Test Track will be closing on April 16th through Sept. 21 1012 to get refurb by Disney and General Motors. It seems that when Test Track opens back up in Sept, guests will have an experience in the design process of the vehicles they see on the road today and will see in the future. This will be called the "Chevrolet Design Center at Epcot" and then the adventure will then shift into high gear as Guests buckle into their “SimCar” ride car. After they will put their design through its paces on the exhilarating hills, switchbacks and straight-aways of the Test Track. This seems like an awesome adventure and I can't wait until I get to design my own car to test out on the tracks at Epcot. 

Plus they are also designing a new very latest Chevrolet vehicles in an all-new state-of-the-art showroom where guests will get to experience the new cars of the future and also new cars on the road. My stepson will love that part, he loved going through the old center and checking out the cars...can't wait to see his face light up in the "new showroom. 
So the excitement is rising in my family fro our Disney Trip next year and seeing this new Test Track design. This will be one of the highlights of our trip, I can already tell when I read about the refurb. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...