Friday, April 6, 2012

Picture Stop at Epcot and yummy foods you don't want to miss!

 I love all the countries when I travel around the World Showcase Lagoon. But my stepson (who was seven at the time) was in love with Morocco. He loved the structure of the buildings and the mosaic art. There is also a beautiful fountain in the middle of the court yard.










He Found a Bean bag and got excited.
He then wanted us to take a picture.
It was a great picture stop at Morocco.


 He loved the mosaic art and this fountain that
was off to the side. He had to pose on it. Another
great picture spot at Morocco.


The food at Marrakesh was delicious. I enjoyed the
food so much I had to take a picture of it. There are also belly dancers that entertain as you eat!

 This was a Chicken Dish, I wish I could remember its
name, but the chicken was breaded and yummy.
They have lamb, chicken and beef ...and couscous!
Now, I did have dessert but that was my strawberry tart from
France. That is also shown in the picture.
 I just enjoy mixing it up at Epcot!
Have a magical day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...