Friday, July 6, 2012

Awesome Videos on the Disney Coaster Attractions

I have always been a huge fan of Disney's roller coaster attractions. Today, when I was working at my job, some of the kids I work with asked me about some Disney rides. They wanted to see what a few of the attraction looked like when going on them. I hunted on the internet until I came across YouTube Coaster Views
Great place to go to view an attraction before going on it to see if it's for you. I have had friends and relatives say to me that if they knew a ride would have made them so sick or their child so scared, they wouldn't have avoided it. We are all different so when we go on a attraction we all handle it differently. Maybe some have avoided a ride and when seeing it on the screen they noticed that it's not as bad as it looked and then try it out.  
I love the Disney coaster views and the children loved the Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Orlando, Florida.

Also another video the kids enjoyed seeing was Big Thunder at Magic Kingdom Roller Coaster in Orlando, Florida.

  Rock n' Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith at Disney's Hollywood Studios in Florida was another favorite to watch and I have to say I was loving it with the kids. I got very into watching this one and was so excited when it was like to us to GO! The kids laughed at me:)


Have a Magical Day and enjoy the ATTRACTIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...