Friday, March 23, 2012

A silly Flashback Friday: Clowning around at The American Adventure

When I was twelve years old, my parents brought my sister and I to Walt Disney World for the first time. This was back in 1993. I was excited about everything at WDW but I got a little bored at The American Adventure. This could be because I am have America and learned  about my country at school. So going to see the show was a little boring for me and my sister. We decided to amuse ourselves outside with my mom. So, if you are young and find yourself having to wait, make your own magic with your sibling!



Yep..There is nothing like finding an empty cart at Epcot in The American Adventure and push your sister around. Then have a turn yourself...No matter where we were at WDW...my sister and I always found the fun and the joyful magic of being at Disney!:) Thanks mom for deciding that this would be a fun moment to take a few pictures!


Want to see more Flashback Fridays..then go to: 


Focused on the Magic

1 comment:

  1. What fun pictures!! I love that you and your sister were able to make your own magic!
    Thanks for sharing your great memory and for linking up today:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...