Friday, July 11, 2014

Frozen App Review and how to get Amazon $$ for awards

I have been playing Frozen App for over three months now. At times, I have taken breaks from the app and tried out new app games, but this one is a favorite. I love the graphics of the game and the map is beautiful. Each character in the game has their own unique power. I have to say that Olaf is my favorite one to play along side Elsa. 

You can earn daily prizes and each day you start with 5 lives, and then you gain a life in a half hour. Most of the time, I seem to win lives in the daily prize. Sometimes, I get lucky and get a snowball or special power. The snowball is for five more moves in a level you are playing. Example, you see you have two more moves to complete a level and maybe you have been stuck on the level for awhile. You can use a snowball to give you those extra moves to win the level and move forward in the game.

After playing the Frozen app for awhile I am just about up the ice castle. I have to say that a few times I did buy power, but I don't use my money. I have joined Bing Rewards and earn $5.00 for a amazon card which helps to get my power when I want to get by a level I have been stuck on for awhile. I don't always get stuck, some levels are easier then others. But if you try the app, you will get hooked. It's addicting and enjoyable. You will want to play just to see the characters. 

Here are a few pictures of Frozen and the levels I have played. 

Here are some of the characters I get to pick through to play the levels I am on

The Ice Castle I am almost at in the game

The trail of levels, you can always go back and try to get higher scores if you want in the game

One of the levels I played a few times. This one was a little hard, but I got all the wolves in time.

Hope this helps and you try Frozen app if you haven't already. I just love the game and if you want to try Bing Rewards, you will be excited about getting free cash for power or anything else you want. 

Have a magical day.

Also have a sweepstakes that is happening July 10th through July 24th. Enter if you haven't yet :) You could win a Cinderella DVD gift set!
http://disneybluefairy.blogspot.com/2014/07/cinderella-movie-2015-and-giveaway.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...