Monday, August 4, 2014

Thoughts on my Upcoming Disney Vacation!



The countdown has started...only 101 days until I'm with my family at Walt Disney World. Have the resort reservations all completed. Going to attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (something I've always wanted to do). Still working on reservations to which restaurant I want to eat at while we are staying. So many choices! We have decided to attend a water park and it was easy which one, because it will be the only one open during our stay...Blizzard Beach. I have gone to this one before and loved it (though its been years) so excited to play at it again....this time my son will be joining me. He has never gone so it will be even more exciting! Now, my son is 13 years old. Last time we came down he was 7. He already told me he is looking forward to going but not interested in getting any autographs this time. I am trying to work with this change of just hunting down rides and skipping everything else. And he stated "nothing girly". LOL ...which he means, no seeing any princesses. So rides, shows, and only 'boyish' things on the list! Check! Should make for a fun trip! Though I am excited about seeing the New Fantasyland, since the last time I've been down was 2010. Happy times ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...